Always observe the following safety precautions
- Only connect to an earthed supply socket. The mains adaptor is class 1 construction and must be earthed!
- This equipment is for use in moderate climates only. Never use the equipment in damp or wet conditions.
- Avoid excessive heat, humidity, dust & vibration.
- Always use the mains lead supplied.
- Ensure that liquids don’t enter through the ventilation area.
- Clean only with a damp cloth
- Do not wetten or allow moisture to penetrate the unit
- Do not use solvents
The products are designed to comply with IEC/EN 61010-1 and can be flash tested. The mains adaptor may be fitted with radio frequency interference suppressors. Therefore it is recommended that only a D.C. test be performed.
- This equipment is for indoor use and will meet its performance figure within an ambient temperature range 10 to 35°C with maximum relative humidity of 80% and is safe for use in and an ambient temperature up to 40°C.
- Equipment is for operation at installation category II (transient voltages) and pollution degree ll in accordance with IEC 664 at altitudes up to 2000 metres.
- Dimensions: 329 mm * 214 mm * 81.5 mm
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Power supply input: 100-240V~2.5A, 50/60 Hz
- Power supply output: 15VDC, 9.6A
- Only use with approved accessories