The Gel Imaging Hood arrives flat, but it only takes a few seconds to assemble it.
- Step 1: Simply release the flattened box shape. If the box has been flattened for a long time you can improve the shape by folding each corner back into a sharper shape.
- Step 2: Fold down the winglets. These help keep the inside of the box dark.
- Step 3: Close the lid of the dark box.
If you are travelling, or you do not need the Imaging Hood for a long time, you can disassemble it to save space.
- Step 1: Open the lid of the dark box.
- Step 2: Fold up the winglets so they do not block the box from flattening.
- Step 3: Flatten the box and store it in a safe space.